Payment method & Shipping costs
There are several ways to pay for orders. An overview of all payment methods plus any costs:
- iDEAL: quick and easy online payment via internet banking (free)
- Payment in advance: you will receive a confirmation of your order including bank details and you will then transfer the amount to us yourself (free). As soon as we have received your payment, we will ship your order within 2 working days. If you would like to receive the products faster, please email a screenshot of your payment to email@example.com.
- Apple pay: pay via Apple pay (1.8% extra)
- Paypal: pay via PayPal (3.4% extra)
- Credit Card: pay via Credit Card (1.8% extra)
- Bancontact / MisterCash: quick and easy online payment via internet banking (€ 0,25 extra)
- Belfius: pay via Belfius (0,9% extra)
- Klarna Pay Later: (€ 1,00 + 2,99% extra)
- Direct debit (free)
- Orders from the Netherlands are shipped free of charge from an order amount of € 75. Under € 75, shipping costs € 5,35.
- Orders from Belgium are shipped free of charge from an order amount of € 100. Shipping costs under € 100 are € 7,00.
The costs of orders from other countries are: Germany € 7,25, France € 12,00 and Spain € 14,00. Other countries are possible, the costs are shown in the ordering process or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order will be shipped within 2 working days after your payment has been received.