Only logged in customers who bought this product can write a review.
€23.80 — Available as a subscription
Cranimals D-Tox is a supplement to support cats and dogs suffering from allergies, liver problems, diabetes, kidney disease, inflammatory bowel disease. It is also suitable as a support for dogs and cats on long-term medication or chronically ill.
According to the producer:
This supplement is an advanced formula to detoxify your pet from food, environmental or allergen contaminants. With three important nutrients; Hawaiin superfood spirulina, cranberry extract and vegetarian DHA (Omega-3 fatty acid), Cranimals D-Tox provides a superior synergistic blend of important anti-inflammatory antioxidants (proanthocyanidins, phycocyanin, beta carotene, proteins, vitamins (B group), minerals (Cu, Zn, Se, Fe, Mg) and enzymes (Suproxide dismutase) to support the important detoxification organs (liver, kidneys and skin) This formula is ideal for animals suffering from:
- Diabetes: Spirulina addition has been shown to be beneficial in regulating blood glucose levels and taking spirulina daily can help reduce body weight. DHA (Omega-3 Fatty Acid) can reduce the formation of harmful glucose metabolites associated with diabetic complications. Addition of cranberry extract supports urinary health in pets suffering from diabetes.
- Liver and kidney disease: Spirulina supports liver and kidney health and thereby reduces damage from heavy metals (e.g. lead and mercury, elements that pets may ingest through (irresponsible) toys, paint or inappropriate chewing behavior). Spirulina also reduces damage when exposed to chemicals. DHA (Omega-3 fatty acid) reduces organ inflammation.
- Cancer: Spirulina supports bone marrow and blood health, especially during cancer treatment or other long-term drug therapy, DHA (Omega-3 fatty acid). Numerous studies on different types of cancer (including liver, skin, lung and colon cancers) have shown that cranberry extract is anti-carcinogenic
- Allergies: The nutrients in Cranimals D-Tox strengthen the immune system and reduce allergic reactions. DHA is an important building block for healthy skin and helps reduce itching. DHA, along with spirulina and cranberry extract, supports coat health.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Also known as IBD): Several studies suggest that omega-3 fatty acids, spirulina and cranberry extract may reduce inflammation of the bowel and be beneficial in reducing the severity and frequency of IBD symptoms. ”
Mix Cranimals D-Tox with your dog or cat's food every day. It can be mixed with wet, dry and homemade food.
- Small dogs or cats (up to 10 kg): 1 tsp
- Dogs (> 25 kg): 2 teaspoons
- Dogs (> 50 kg): 2,5 teaspoons
|Composition||Cranberry Extract Powder (45%), Dried Seaweed Powder (35%), Spirulina (20%).|
What do the gourmets say?
His coat looks healthier, and his stools have never been as good and consistent as they have been since he started eating Vegan. And he loves it!
Vegan since:January 2021
Favorite snack:Vegusto sausage
Since we started with Vegan food, all complaints have disappeared! No more itching, no hot spot, no more medication needed. Really beyond expectations and we are so happy!
Vegan since:January 2021
Favorite snack:Chew Bone (Multivitamins)
I now cook the 'complete basic meal' from the book Dog.Eat.Plant for her. Since then, her hair has become much thicker and has less flakes. She also no longer needs to be washed every week with a special shampoo.
Favorite snack:Buddy cookies