Book: Dog.Eat.Plant - Lisette Kreischer and Rick Scholtes
DOG.EAT.PLANT. is THE guide full of inspiration, information, science and recipes to help your dog transition to a plant-based diet in a safe and loving way.
In this book you will find
- Current scientific information on this topic
- Quotes from people around the world who are concerned with plant-based dog food
- Interviews with experts and scientists such as Dr. Andrew Knight
- Portraits of dogs that live happily ever after on plant-based food
- 10 recipes checked by animal nutritionist Esther Hagen-Plantinga
- Foreword by Dr. Richard Pitcairn
- Beautiful pictures
'I was skeptical about feeding dogs vegan, but after digging into it, I'm a supporter of it. Eating animals and animal products causes animal suffering (and impacts the environment), I try to reduce this so much, and now my dog can participate too. Lisette and Rick explain in this book that nothing has to be compromised in terms of food quality, palatability and health for our four-legged friends. Definitely recommended and great to enjoy here as a dog and owner. Reducing animal suffering and therefore eating less animal products is the future for humans and animals.- Piet Hellemans, veterinarian and presenter
Publisher: Tree Books
Read more posts about the book here:
Are you only ordering this book and no other items? Then you can use the discount code DEP and you save € 1,35 on shipping costs.
Only logged in customers who bought this product can write a review.
What do the gourmets say?
Benji is a medical miracle
Sheila is a diva in the house
Favorite snack:Her kibble
Gizmo loves to talk and eat